Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tuesday Night Dinner!
Tangy Chicken, White Rice and Green Pepper Stir Fry
I had been debating what to make for dinner all day - I found some chicken thighs in the fridge and went to town spicing them. In my mind, a good piece of chicken needs rice to soak up that gravy, hence the white rice. (this you can make yourself by following the directions on the bag of rice!). And what is dinner without a vegetable? (hence the last minute stir fry)! Stir fry included green pepper and onions, once they were sauteed and soft, I sprinkled a bit of sea salt and soy sauce to complete the flavor. Without further adieu, here is chicken recipe!

Tangy Chicken

4 chicken thighs
1/2 cup steak sauce (I used Shula's http://store.donshula.com/Shula-s-Steak-Sauce.html )
1/4 cup Italian Dressing, such as Wishbone
1 Tablespoon Mustard
1/4 Teaspoon Hot Sauce (I used TexasPete)
Garlic Powder
Black Pepper

Remove skin and rinse chicken thighs
Mix steak sauce, dressing, mustard and hot sauce and pour over chicken
Season with Garlic Powder and Black Pepper
Cover with tin foil and bake @ 375 for an hour

~Enjoy~



2 comments:

  1. The presentation of this dish is just so complimentary, the way the rice, vegies and chicken are plated makes the dish look soooo mouthwatering! Save some for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!!! And I love the way you plated the rice! Is there any way to get email notification when you post something new?

    ReplyDelete