Wednesday, February 15, 2012



I had some leftover strawberries from a trifle recipe I made earlier today (which is glutenous, and therefore NOT posted!) I was considering some different options of what to do with them when I realized I had some bittersweet chocolate chips in the freezer - that solved my conundrum. I melted a bowl full of bittersweet chocolate chips in the microwave, and made sure the strawberries were completely dry before dipping them in. And here you are, for a refreshing and delicious afternoon snack!

*Below, find the mini strawberry shortcake trifles I made. You can easily make them gluten-free by using the following cake mix:  
http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/gluten-free-baking-mixes/products/gluten-free-yellow-cake-mix
Whip Cream, any kind that you like.
And Strawberries on top!

Enjoy :)




1 comment:

  1. Strawberries are such a beautiful creation! What a great choice for topping of a great day!

    ReplyDelete